Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Wobbles and bobbles.

Check out the new Halloween items on the Dallas Craft Mafia Etsy page! http://www.dallascraftmafia.etsy.com
Just to vent a little. This week is jam packed for me and for the DCM and Craft Gypsies as we head to The Girlie Show this weekend. Everyday I'm making more and more goodies to bring with me, but yesterday was just one of those days! My sewing machine kept throwing loops in the thread and then I sewed a belt inside out! It was clear that sewing was not supposed to be in the plan that morning, so I switched to painting and things didn't improve much. Somehow I lost the ability to draw a straight line! Who knew? Then I stuck my arm in the paint and tracked it everywhere, ruined a few pendants because of general frustration and finally gave up in a huff. Later I tried to light a pumkin and caught my shirt on fire! What on earth?

We all have our days, don't we? Today is much better and I'm feeling good and creative and my talents seem to have returned. Wish me luck this week, because I need the positive thoughts and prayers of everyone in my world.

Back to the studio!
Judy

No comments: