Friday, May 30, 2008

It's like candy!

Today I came across something fun and completely new to me. Some of you sewing people may have already seen these and are wondering what took me so long, but I'm finally in the know. It's the "Jelly Roll" by Moda! These touchable little gems are a quilters dream but for people like me they mean a world of possibilities. What's a Jelly Roll? Well, it's a circular bundle of fabric strips measuring 2 1/2" wide. Each roll has a theme and will include 40 strips of fabric. There is even a club you can join through which you can receive a Jelly Roll each month. Who knew? Visit Fat Quarter Shop for more details.

Also check out this super cute Monkey fabric! It's also from MODA. Don't you think it would make the best party dress for a little girl?

No comments: