Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!!

It's time for Trick or Treats!

I just love Halloween. It's the color and the candy and pumpkins and candlelight and so many things that make it my favorite holiday. Tonight I plan to hand out candy, watch scary movies and eat caramel apples. I hope you plan to have a fun and safe evening too.

These days I think Halloween is interepreted in many ways. For me Halloween is all about the idea of spookiness. Dark castles, flickering candles, bumps in the night, jack-o-lanterns glowing on the front steps and of course the candy. It's also a chance to be creative by carving a pumpkin, making your own candy, sewing a costume and decorating your home.
Nothing too gory, nothing too contemporary, just good old fashioned scary stuff.

Wishing you a spooky night!

No comments: