Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A chill in the air.

Hi again and thanks for coming back. :)

So, today I went to scope out the new location for the Creative Chic's Christmas show. This year we've moved a few streets down to a great location. I just love this house! It's warm and welcoming with big rooms and lots of red. I'll be in the front room, so if you stop by the show you won't be able to miss me. Tonight I'm loading the kiln with lots of goodies and as usual crossing my fingers that it all comes out okay. Just last week I had a major explosion, which is really rare and it was just before the Farmers Market show. No worries though, I can always make more!

Friday we're heading for Austin and the big Stitch show. Yes, it's true. I didn't make this years line-up, but I'm fully prepared to try again next year. So, this time it's all about shopping and checking out the competition. We're staying at the oh so darling Austin Motel in the heart of South Austin. It's quirky place that feels just like home. We plan to see friends, eat at Magnolia's at least twice and try some new places too. Hope to see you at the Stitch show!

Til next time
Judy

No comments: