Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Rain or shine.

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone that came out to the show this past weekend. It was touch and go for a while when the rain came on Saturday, but we stuck it out and Sunday was really beautiful.

All the vendors at this last event were so talented and I was really pleased to be a part of it. I hope you were able to catch some of the great performers as well. Yes, there were a few no-shows, but over all it was a great bazaar.

Last night, for reasons unkown, my computer could not connect to the internet. So, I was not able to upload pics to my new Etsy shop. That will have to wait until tonight. I was really surprised at how many customers had not already heard of Etsy.com. It's such a great resource for all things unique and stylish.

Check mine out in the next few days, as I add necklaces etc.

Oh, and I'll be updating my mailing list this week too. If you are not already on it, or you've recently changed your email address please contact me. I only send out emails a few times year and I promise not to share your info with anyone. It's a good way to know when and where to find me if you are interested.

Thanks!
Judy

No comments: