Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Something for everyone.

It's almost 6pm and I've been working non-stop in my office since noon. Yesterday it was 10 straight hours of sewing, but it's worth it. The time passes so quickly when I'm working and I feel like the days just fly by. Before I know it, the weekend will be here and so will the Bazaar.

What's new for the Bazaar? Well, I've just made a ton of new wrist cuffs, a few new head scarves, new belts etc. In a minute I'll be back in my studio painting more necklaces and a few larger ceramic pieces. Overall everything seems to have a vintage, tattoo, rockabilly type of theme. A little edgy, but nothing serious. Just kinda quirky.

The House of Dang show was so much fun and I met several new people. Thanks to everyone that came out to support us. I sold a few of my newer necklaces and cuffs too. My wares seem to fit in pretty well with the H.O.D. vibe and I think that you may be seeing my work there in the future. (fingers crossed) If you didn't make it out and haven't been to the House of Dang, then I can tell you that it's a really funky place. It's a boutique that features vintage housewares, clothing and furniture, mostly from the 60's - 80's. Mixed in with all of that, are items from local designers as well as artwork. There is so much to see and the prices are really fair. Check it out and then have lunch or dinner at Bangkok City across the street. yum.

Back to work for me. I probably won't blog again until the night before the show or maybe even after. I hope to see you there and please stop bye and say "Hi".

Much love
Judy

No comments: