Saturday, May 12, 2007

Uploading ain't easy.

Hey all. Well, as promised I've opened my Etsy shop, but after 3 days I only have 3 items for sale. Why? Well, because every time I try to upload my images, it won't make the connection and accept the upload. This is a bummer, because I have about 15 more items to list. I've had the problem for 2 days! I promise to keep trying and eventually I will have a fully loaded Etsy page.

This week I'm taking a Super break from Superchica. My in-laws will be visiting us and I'm going to spend this week getting ready for their arrival. After that, it's full swing again. I'm also considering finding a part-time job to supplement my income. So if you know of a position available that would suit a creative, hard working, well spoken gal that doesn't want to stand on her feet all day, please let me know.

On another note, I've designed a new website for the Craft Gypsies, but before you race to open CraftGypsies.com, let me tell you it isn't up yet. You may have visited our site and found that it is "under construction" time and time again. This won't be the case for much longer. Hopefully in the next few days it will be a fully functional site. So to those that have been dissapointed, thanks for your patience.

Happy Mother's day to all the mommies.
Judy

No comments: