Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas is coming like a rocket!

Does anyone else feel like the holiday season just ambushed you? I can't believe we're just weeks away from Christmas. Well, it's all good, but I've got to get moving.

So, my next big show is the Urban Street Bazaar @the Farmers Market. Check out the NEWS page on my site for more info. It's going to be a big one, with lots of great vendors and Christmas Trees and an Ornament charity event etc. I really hope that you can come out to see me and see what I've got to offer this time around.

I had placed a survey on my MySpace page asking if people could tell me what kind of chain they prefer for my necklaces. Well, the most popular answer was a silver chain with clasp. That's great! So, I'm going to be ordering some and adding them to the necklaces. I'd love to know what you think.

These next two weeks are all about production and planning, so wish me luck.


See you at the Bazaar!!!

No comments: