Monday, October 15, 2007

The Girlie Show 2007



Wow! That was a great show and I was proud to be a part of it. I hope you were lucky enough to be there with us and that you went home will some killer stuff.

Heading to Oklahoma City I had no idea what to expect. My husband and I packed the car, said good bye to our dogs and cats and hit the road. It seemed like we were there in no time and before I knew it, we were setting up the Dallas Craft Mafia booth. The first night was truly amazing. It was a real party and everyone came dressed to kill. There was great food, a DJ and best of all amazing crafts. We were in the middle of it all and our booth was crowded nearly all night. Midnight came and we all went back to our hotels for some much needed shut eye. The next day was just as fun, but a really different vibe. The crowd was more subdued and ready to shop and we were serenaded by some great local music. When it was all said and done I was exhausted, but content with a great weekend.


We stayed an extra night just for fun and after I gave my aching feet a good rest, we scouted for a restaurant. Our waiter gave us excellent service, in fact my husband said it was the best he'd ever seen. I think he was right. A good dinner really satisfied us and we went back to the hotel with full bellies.

Thanks Girlie Show for giving us an excellent experience! I hope to do it again next year.
Toodles for now.

No comments: