Friday, October 05, 2007

Crazy, wicked, spooky times.


Oh, it's going to be a great Fall and Winter. Don't you think so? I've somehow managed to book lots of shows and all sorts of events and I'm thrilled. In the meantime, my very favorite holiday is here....HALLOWEEN!
My home is thoroughly decorated and every night we light the pumpkins and bask in the glow coming from the various candles and lighted objects. It's heavenly.

We're thinking of dressing up our dogs as astronauts! That should be interesting. Our eldest Nat passed his Pre Agility 2 class this month and we're very proud of our boy. We'll start PA 3 in November. He's great at spins and stays. Good dog.


In addition I'm working and working to make special goodies for the next show. Are you going to be there? It's only the coolest show you'll ever go to in October. It's THE GIRLIE SHOW! I'm really excited because it's a girl powered event and the whole atmosphere is like a party (so I'm told). I'll post some pics after it's all over. Wish me luck!

Be sure to give me your email address if you want to get invited to my upcoming shows. I only send show updates and info and not junk or spam. Add superchica@sbcglobal.net to your address book. "-)

No comments: