Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things.

I've noticed. I've thought. I've learned. I've realized. I remembered.

1. I'm not as disciplined as everyone thinks I am.
2. Planting herbs and peppers in our garden is satisfying and eating them is even better.
3. NyQuil is an awesome product.
4. A week's worth of groceries cost me $35 last year. Now, the same groceries cost $60.
5. There are actually friendly people living in Dallas. It took forever to find them.
6. Getting a giant, blue recycling bin is more exciting than I thought it would be.
7. My dogs are amazing people.
8. Annie Lennox is a real rock star.
9. Balls of Fury was actually a funny movie. Seriously.
10. I think my body and soul need to travel the world if I'm going to thrive.
11. People are selfish. That's not new, but it's just more obvious than ever.
12. Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are freakishly tasty. They remind of something but I can't put my finger on it.
13. Charlton Heston died. I wonder if he was buried with a gun?
14. Jane Austen had a beautiful heart. She would have made a good friend :)
15. God is the ultimate art teacher. I like his work.

No comments: